Feline & Canine Cortaflex Solution - Equine America
Note: this product contains Glucosamine and cannot be shipped to Norway
- Buy 2 for £24.77 each and save 3%
Feline & Canine Cortaflex Solution
Feline & Canine Cortaflex Solution offers great value for money Cortaflex to maintain good joint health, and offer vitality for dogs and cats of all ages and breeds.
As dogs and cats age their joints will undoubtedly experience wear and tear which can be exaggerated by breed conformation and growth spurts as well as from a highly active lifestyle. To keep their joints as healthy and supple as possible over the long term, feed Canine & Feline Cortaflex daily.
It’s never too soon! Feed young animals, especially those breeds with associated weakness, Feline & Canine Cortaflex as part of their daily routine to support healthy joints for life.
Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, Cortaflex economically and effectively supports and maintains healthy joints for each and every Cat and Dog throughout their life.
Cortaflex is Clinically Proven to aid in joint care and recovery.
- Feline & Canine Cortaflex has now been fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, a major component of joint lubricating fluid, for an extra boost to the joints.
- Cortaflex Solution is a natural dietary supplement
- Cortaflex has no man-made chemicals and has no known side effects
- Canine joint supplements - Cortaflex is the best!
- Feline & Canine Cortaflex Liquid can be mixed in with your pets regular feed.
- Nothing compares to Cortaflex - why use anything else?
Supplied Size: 236ml solution
|For cats and dogs. Feed daily with regular meal
(Initial period. Feed double amounts for the first 7 days)
|Pet Size||Feed Daily||Days Supply|
|Very Small Dog / Cat||2.5ml||94 days|
|Small / Medium Dog||5ml||47 days|
|Large Dog||7.5ml||31 days|
For Animal Use Only