Feline & Canine Cortaflex (60 Capsules) - Equine America
Note: this product contains Glucosamine and cannot be shipped to Norway
Regular Price: £29.99
Special Price £25.39
Feline & Canine Cortaflex Capsules (60 x 200mg)
Feline & Canine Cortaflex Capsules offers great value for money Cortaflex to maintain good joint health, and offer vitality for dogs and cats of all ages and breeds.
As dogs and cats age their joints will undoubtedly experience wear and tear which can be exaggerated by breed conformation and growth spurts as well as from a highly active lifestyle. To keep their joints as healthy and supple as possible over the long term, feed Feline & Canine Cortaflex daily.
It’s never too soon! Feed young animals, especially those breeds with associated weakness, Canine & Feline Cortaflex as part of their daily routine to support healthy joints for life.
Fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, Cortaflex economically and effectively supports and maintains healthy joints for each and every Cat and Dog throughout their life.
Cortaflex is Clinically Proven to aid in joint care and recovery.
- Feline & Canine Cortaflex has now been fortified with Hyaluronic Acid, a major component of joint lubricating fluid, for an extra boost to the joints.
- Cortaflex Capsules are a natural dietary supplement
- Cortaflex has no man-made chemicals and has no known side effects
- Canine joint supplements - Cortaflex is the best!
- Feline & Canine Cortaflex Capsules capsules can be given in the feed or orally.
- Nothing compares to Cortaflex - why use anything else?
Supplied Size: 60 x 200mg Capsules
|For cats and dogs. Feed daily with regular meal
(Initial period. Feed double amounts for the first 5 days)
|Pet Size||Feed Daily||Days Supply|
|Very Small Dog / Cat||1 Capsule||60 days|
|Large Dog||2 Capsules||30 days|
For Animal Use Only